Wednesday 29 August 2012

Dear 'Adam' ;)

                          Assalamualaikum wbt,

                    my dear 'Adam',
                    you dont have to drive any BMW
                    or Mercedez or Ferrari to be gorgeous.
                    Be an Imam in prayers.
                    That's how I define gorgeous.
                    You don't have to have nice voice and
                    hush me with lovely songs to woo me.
                    Recite the Kalamullah, Al-Quran kareem.
                    That's how I would melt.
                    You don't have to be rich for me to love you.
                    may Allah bless our love,
                    insya'Allah we will together until Jannah.

                    sincerely,your love,
                    'Hawa' .

1 comment: